SEASONAL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE.
Reservation Process – Click the below Link to get step by step instructions to reserve pool time
Reservation Cancellation Procedures:
In efforts to provide as many openings as possible to Members, please note our following cancellation procedures:
- Once you know you can’t show up for your reservation, please let the pool office know at 530-587-5519. If no answer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t arrived within the first 20 minutes of your reservation time, the session may be given to someone on the wait list.
- After two times of no showing to a swim reservation, the swim membership may be suspended for that person, pending review.
Seasonal Membership Prices:
- $40.00 per person
Other pool use options:
- 70 years old and older seasonal membership is at no cost. You still need to establish an account and schedule open swim sessions.
- If you are not interested in a seasonal membership, you can purchase a single lap or open session for $5.00 by calling the Pool Pass office at 530-587-5519.
- Swim lessons are not included in the seasonal membership and can be purchased separately through eSoft for $45.00. A swim lesson is 3 sessions of training. See more about swim lessons by selecting the “2021 Swim Lessons Information” tab at the Association’s website. Please note, only children 4 years of age and older can participate in swim lessons.
- Complete and submit a 2021 Member Release Form. These are available for download at the Association’s website or are available at the Pool Pass office. Completed forms can be given to staff at the Pool Pass office or emailed to email@example.com.
- Establish a pool account with the pool software called eSoft. If you have not already done this, you will have to contact the Pool Pass office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have already established this account, go to the next step.
- Access to the pool software is via the website, select the tabs under POOL.
- The pool account through eSoft is a different account than your Associations account. You will have different login information.
- Once you have a pool account established, you can log in and add any family members who would be using the facilities. You can now perform this action without contacting staff members.
- You can now purchase seasonal memberships and/or swim lessons.
- Lap swim sessions are no longer scheduled and are a first come first serve basis. Lap swimmers can share lanes if they so choose.
- Open swim sessions require scheduling. This can be done through the pool software, eSoft.
- Swim lessons require scheduling. This can be done through the pool software, eSoft.
If you purchase a season membership and have previously purchased 2021 individual swim sessions, the costs of the individual swim sessions will be credited back to your account. Please be patient as the software does not allow this function, so we must manually process these credits.
eSoft login issues:
If you are having log-in issues to the pool software, please select the appropriate links at the pool software log in page for assistance. If you are still having challenges then contact the Pool Pass office at email@example.com.
The schedule shown will change as guidelines and staffing levels change. There is still a shortage of Lifeguard – we are looking to hire!
Monday and Tuesday: Closed Wednesday-Friday:
Lap Swimming Sessions 8:00 am – 8:50 am Swim Lessons 9:30 am – 9:55am (Level 3 & 4) 10:00 am – 10:25 am (Level 1 & 2) 10:30 am – 10:55 am (Level 1 & 2) Open swim Sessions 11:30 am -1:00 pm 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday: Lap Swimming Sessions 8:00 am – 8:50 am 9:00 am – 9:50 am Open Swim Sessions 10:30 am – 12:00 pm 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm 4:30 pm – 6:00 Ppm
Swim Lesson Sessions:
- Session 1: 6/23/21-6/25/21
- Session 2: 6/30/21-7/2/21
- Session 3: 7/7/21-7/9/21
- Session 4: 7/14/21-7/16/21
- Session 5: 8/4/21-8/6/21
- Session 6: 8/11/21-8/13/21
- Session 7: 8/18/21-8/20/21
- Session 8: 8/25/21-8/27/21
Swim Lesson Levels:
- Level 1
- For the beginner who is comfortable in the water.
- Swimmers learn basics of swimming: bobbing, going under water, supported front and back floating, supported rolling over from front to back and back to front, supported gliding , supported flutter kick, supported front crawl arms, and jumping in.
- Level 2
- Swimmers should already be able to float on front and back and put their head under water.
- Swimmers will work on independent front and back floating , independent rolling over from front to back and back to front, independent front and back glides, front crawl arms and kicks, back crawl arms and kicks, retrieving underwater objects, and jumping into water over their head.
- Level 3
- Swimmers should already be comfortable swimming front stroke and swimming on their back.
- Swimmers will work on gliding, freestyle with side breathing, backstroke, breast stroke and dolphin kicks, retrieving objects in deeper water, treading water, jumping into deep water and compact dives.
- Level 4
- Swimmers should already be able to: swim front and back crawl 25 yards.
- Swimmers will work on rotary breathing, freestyle, backstroke, elementary backstroke, scissors kick and sidestroke, whip kick and breaststroke, intro to turning at wall, treading water with modified scissors, and diving in kneeling position.